Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chassidisher Yid....

I chanced upon meeting a special person, and his stranded state was a blessing indeed (hashgacha pratis, or whatever your current hang up is:). We went out "to eat", but then ended up taking pictures. I saw this older Jewish man keeping his milk refrigerated in the snow, and talking yiddish on a cell phone.

Probably, he saved people during the war, but his family is definitely gezhee. What did he go through when he was looking to get hitched? I bet you his grandson would never date a non-gezehee. I am offended by this. After I took the picture I told him to his face, "I am the same as you!". He looked at me, smiled, and gave me the peace sign, "It's all about loooove" he exclaimed. OMG he asked me for my number, but because he is a big believer Keynesian economics, so I totally turned him down. Besides I'm not gezhee anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment