Thursday, January 6, 2011

You're So Vain...I Bet You Think This Song Is About You...

It seems to be that now that the blog has traffic everyone wants to claim it's about them. Guess what it is not, it is about me. Now some of the stories may seem familiar to many of you and you may have been around when the ideas were discussed, but I never write about specific people. I write about my life. Situations I encounter, things I hear or see. But never about a specific person. In fact I tend to blog about groups of people. The Jews, the Gehzees, and my friends. Just because you fall into one of these categories, doesn't mean the post is about you. However, if any of my lovely readers would like me to post about them, write to me. Tell me your story. I would be happy to write about you. Otherwise give it up I don't write about you I write about my life and if you are so lucky to be apart of my life you may find yourself relating to my blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment